Where's your phone?
It's your birthday, and you decide to hit happy hour after work. Later, after you get home, you realize you don't have your iPhone. Did you leave your iPhone at work? At the bar? Sound familiar? Remember the panic you felt when you reached into your empty pocket or bag? With PhoneRecover, you can just visit https://phonerecover.com/ and see your iPhone's location. Use PhoneRecover to help you locate your iPhone and set your mind at ease.
You can also use PhoneRecover to see where your kids are (if they have their iPhones with them).
- Log all day without draining your battery. PhoneRecover automatically and efficiently logs your location as you move by taking advantage of the new multitasking features found in iOS4 on the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. PhoneRecover runs on other devices, though it may not automatically log in the background or provide as accurate locations without GPS.
- Locate your iPhone even after it has been restarted. PhoneRecover will automatically restart after a reboot on the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4 running iOS4.
- Protect your privacy. PhoneRecover transfers your location data over encrypted SSL connections, so you don't have to worry about others listening in. Using OAuth, location updates are cryptographically signed to prevent spoofing. OAuth allows the client to log in without storing usernames or passwords on the phone and allows website passwords to be changed without having to log out and log in on the iPhone.
- Lock the PhoneRecover app with a passcode. Prevent unauthorized users from changing your settings.
- Option to have your iPhone check in regularly. With the option enabled, your iPhone will log a location roughly every 10 minutes even if you are not moving. This provides better data at the expense of battery life. Not recommended for models prior to the iPhone 4.
- Send your iPhone a message or an alert. Use it to provide alternative contact information or offer an award.
- PhoneRecover comes with 3 months included. Your subscription can be extended from within the app.
Explore the web interface by checking out our web demo: https://phonerecover.com/account/demo
Though PhoneRecover helps track your iPhone, we cannot guarantee that will will be returned to you. But luck favors the prepared.
PhoneRecover works best with an unlimited data plan. Use may incur data transfer charges from your provider. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.